Pico Idol Pico Idol

Nice

Still, you need some improvements:

1) Voice acting was terrible. I could barely even hear a single thing.

2) Don't use so much plain tweening! Make something move w/ FBF while he is tweening.

3) Increase the frame rate.

And that's all. I had a couple of laughs, and it was pretty good. I look forward to your future submissisons.

Rudy responds:

Thanks! :] I really appreciate it.
Yeah, the voice acting for the contestants was pretty bad. Eh.

And I'll try to use FBF a little more. Promise :D And I started that on 12 FPS, when I usually work with 24 -- I was too lazy to change it up.

Thank you for the review, glad you enjoyed it.

Phoenix Wrong Triple Take Phoenix Wrong Triple Take

LOL

That was even funnier than the original phoenix wrong!!
*blows frontpage whistle*

Madness Elimination 5 Madness Elimination 5

Good job.

except for some parts..

Graphics- Some blood physics were a little off, but I don't blame you, doing fbf blood ain't easy.

Style- you didn't completely rip off krinkels, you still had an original storyline and different graphics.

sound- helix6 is a great artist; don't mess with him.

violence- no, there is no violence at all. that's why I gave you a 10 </sarcasm>

interactivity- just for the _quality ="medium"; button.

humor- the last part when he growls and rips apart the gangleader made me laugh.

**pointers**
don't use so many of flash's built in filters; try to use more of an alpha in/out. you slow down the entire movie by those filters.

some of the physics were off.

overall: good job
4/5

-Deltatsunami

Splurgle responds:

Thank you! I will consider this review in my other current productions!

Castle III part D Castle III part D

Fuckin beautiful

It made me cry... poor soldiers.

AWESOME USE OF PHOTOSHOP CS and Swift. The thing is that you should set your default quality to low, this movie was graphic INTENSive. (especially the bitmap smoke, it really killed my computers processor.)

The style was awesome, very original.

Graphics: top notch stick figures. nothing much to say.

Music, sound effects, voice acting: PWNAGE

violence: if you dont' know why I marked 10, u seriously are stupid.

humor: 0- I'm sorry, there was nothing funny about this. It was very tragic and sad...

overall:

Math.INFINTY! /10

Get-lost responds:

I'll try to make it less graphic intense.
And yes I know why I got a 10 in violence :)
Humor, no there's none really.

Pepsi's Gun 4: Trailer Pepsi's Gun 4: Trailer

may I suggest something called..

... the ng alpha? Looks like a great movie, good use of fiilters and effects. But remember, Newgrounders don't judge fairly on trailers so I suggest you move to the NG Alphas (in the NG Mag section) and submit it there.

You actually caught my attention!

Look forward to the real thing.

Melior responds:

me too

Play with Clay Play with Clay

Pretty good ;)

Very Very Good! I can do flash animation, but never in my life, clay animation. Very good effects, the animation was smooth, the sound was great, but the problme is, it was too short..

Practice your talents, I can see that you will one day become a great claymator.

No Hope In Hell #2! No Hope In Hell #2!

pretty good, but...

needs to be longer. Everything else was fine. It was funny ;)

diamond-armada responds:

Gee thanx! My next one will definately be much longer. I only wanted to do a small one because I wouldnt have much time on doing a big one for today! Dont worry, other ones will be longer! ^-^

Future Future

I'll have to mark you down... sorry

Hey, there is no kidding about your style and animation talent! That was by far the most beautiful flash I have ever seen! But why, you say, do I mark you down?

The sound really REALLY pissed me off, it sounded like a person bragging.. and I hate arrogant sounding sounds..

Third, this didn't really have a REAL story that I can figure out. This is the only story I found, people shooting each other....

There WAS NO HUMOR INVOLVED AT ALL!! this basically is an experiment flash that you put together. No ONE, absolutley NO ONE can mark down your animation techniques. Use them wisely, don't go wasting them on experimental flashes. Have a real obvious story. Some of us aren't as smart as you are ;-).

Good job, anyways. I couldn't ever do that in a million years....

-deltatsunami
(hey, keep in mind that I am a dark aura person...)

There Goes Santa There Goes Santa

AWESOME JOB!

Very funny, graphics were great, the music was pretty good. What more can't I say? This movie better get a 3.0+/5.00 average or else I will kill the people who lower the score.

Great job, I look forward to your next animations...

The Death of Jared The Death of Jared

true... very true

though it is short, it strikes a very good meaning. good job...